Tổng đài CISCO UC560-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1 (hàng cũ)
Liên hệ để báo giáIn Stock
- Xử lý các cuộc gọi
- Tích hợp hộp thư thoại và lời tự động
- Hỗ trợ cho lên đến 104 điện thoại tại nhiều địa điểm
- Ứng dụng năng suất kinh doanh tích hợp
- Khả năng trung tâm cuộc gọi cơ bản
- Hỗ trợ cho âm nhạc giữ
- Truy cập không dây tích hợp (chọn mô hình)
- Đầy đủ chức năng cho nhân viên từ xa và teleworkers
- Hộp thư thoại tích hợp khả năng email
- Hỗ trợ cho các cuộc gọi video tích hợp
- Fax đến khả năng email
- Số đơn đạt được chức năng giữa điện thoại bàn, softphones, điện thoại từ xa hoặc teleworker, và điện thoại di động
Giới thiệu sản phẩm tổng đài CISCO UC560-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1
Tổng đài CISCO UC560-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1, TỔNG ĐÀI IP CISCO UC506-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1, Tổng đài điện thoai IP CISCO UC560-4FXO-FXS-T1E1, Hệ thống tổng đài IP UC560-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1
– Xử lý các cuộc gọi
– Tích hợp hộp thư thoại và lời tự động
– Hỗ trợ cho lên đến 104 điện thoại tại nhiều địa điểm
– Ứng dụng năng suất kinh doanh tích hợp
– Khả năng trung tâm cuộc gọi cơ bản
– Hỗ trợ cho âm nhạc giữ
– Truy cập không dây tích hợp (chọn mô hình)
– Đầy đủ chức năng cho nhân viên từ xa và teleworkers
– Hộp thư thoại tích hợp khả năng email
– Hỗ trợ cho các cuộc gọi video tích hợp
– Fax đến khả năng email
– Số đơn đạt được chức năng giữa điện thoại bàn, softphones, điện thoại từ xa hoặc teleworker, và điện thoại di động
Thông tin thêm về Cisco UC560-4FXO-4FXS-T1E1
– For small business employees to communicate effectively with suppliers and customers in today’s competitive business environment, they need ready access to information, updated in real time. They also need to stay connected — to each other and to the business applications they use to do their jobs. With the right solution, your business can collaborate more effectively and problem-solve like never before.
– The Cisco Unified Communications 560, a central part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS), is an affordable unified communications appliance that provides voice and data communications, voicemail, automated attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-use solution supports up to 104 users and provides flexible deployment options based on your needs, supporting a wide array of IP phones, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
– The Cisco SBCS enables businesses to enhance how they reach, serve, and retain customers. It is a complete small business solution that gives your staff anytime, anywhere access to business information and applications, making it easier than ever to communicate with customers and each other. The SBCS can be configured with different devices based on your needs, including the Cisco Unified Communications 560 (UC 560), Cisco IP phones, Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches, wireless access points, approved third-party applications, and the Cisco Configuration Assistant for management.
– Unified Communications:
+ IP-based all-in-one solution designed for small businesses with up to five sites networked with interoffice dialing.
+ Flexible call processing deployment options, including private branch exchange (PBX) or key system mode, for an easy transition to the new system based on the existing phone system.
+ Full-featured voice messaging and automated attendant to help improve communication among employees and with customers.
+ Easy access to voicemail messages from any phone, from the VoiceView Express IP phone display application, or via Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express.
+ Fax mail for each user, with faxes delivered directly to the desktop email client and the ability to redirect to any fax machine when checking voicemail via phone.
+ Choice of Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones or Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series, including desktop and wireless handheld models, depending on each user’s needs.
+ Cisco IP Communicator soft phone, enabling employees who are traveling or working from home to stay in touch using any Windows computer.
+ Video telephony that is as easy as making a voice call, using a Cisco USB video camera connected to any 7900 Series phone or to the IP Communicator soft phone.
– PSTN Connectivity:
+ Phone line connectivity using analog lines (FXO) or ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) with optional digital trunks (T1/E1/PRI), providing the ability to add trunking as the business grows.
+ Built-in cost-saving Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking with preset configurations from major carriers.
+ Four analog phone connections (FXS) to support traditional fax machines or analog phones.
– Secure Network Foundation:
+ Network security is included at no extra cost, including Cisco IOS® Firewall to protect the entry point into your network.
+ Virtual private network (VPN) IP Security (IPsec) enables site-to-site networking, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provides remote users highly secure access to the network.
+ Three Gigabit Ethernet expansion ports can be used with Cisco Small Business Pro ESW 500 Series Switches with Power over Ethernet (PoE) to power IP phones, access points, and other SBCS devices.
+ Optional external Cisco AP 541N clustering wireless access point that enables mobile networking (data and voice) for office spaces, helping increase employee flexibility and productivity.
+ Smart Business Productivity Applications are included with each UC 500 Series model to help enhance employee productivity:
. Cisco WebEx™ PhoneConnect allows single-button connection to Cisco WebEx meetings, saving time when joining conference calls.
. Cisco TimeCardView tracks employee hours worked and provides reports to managers showing who is in the office, with the ability to import hours directly to QuickBooks.
. Cisco Single Number Reach allows callers to reach employees at their desks or mobile phones for improved customer service or to close sales more quickly.
+ Cisco Unified CallConnectors provide call control, click to dial, inbound screen pop, presence, and instant messaging, all integrated with popular Windows applications including Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Salesforce.com.
– Simplified Configuration and Network Management:
+ Cisco Configuration Assistant, a Windows-based application, is available for easy configuration of the UC 560 and related SBCS devices, including unified communications (phones and software), switching, routing, wireless, Smart Business Productivity Applications, and security features.
+ Cisco Configuration Assistant can simplify the deployment of advanced UC 560 features such as Basic ACD and meet-me conferencing, as well as configuring the UC 560 to integrate with approved third-party applications.
– Modules and Interface Cards Supported in an Open VIC Slot:
+ VIC-4FXS/DID – 4-port VIC-FXS/direct inward dialing (DID)
+ VIC3-4FXS/DID – 4-port VIC-FXS/DID
+ VIC2-FXS – 2-port VIC-FXS
+ VIC2-2FXO – 2-port VIC-FXO (universal)
+ VIC3-2FXS/DID – 2-port VIC-FXS/DID (note that this card requires Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4(20)T or later)
+ VIC2-4FXO – 4-port VIC-FXO (universal)
+ VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE – 2-port VIC-BRI (network terminal [NT] and terminal equipment [TE])
+ VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 – 1-port VWIC-T1/E1 for voice (ISDN Primary Rate Interface [PRI] and channel associated signaling [CAS]); data is not supported
+ VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E12 – 2-port T1/E1 for voice (ISDN PRI and CAS); data is not supported. Max of 2 T1/E1 ports on UC 560. This VWIC not supported on the UC 560-T1E1-K9 or if the 1MFT card is installed.